-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
SDL++: A C++ Layer For SDL (Simple Direct Media Library)
SDL++ is a C++ layer on top of SDL. It provides wrapper classes for SDL
functionality. Highlights include templated event, timer, and task classes
that provide a type-safe way to send event data from event sources to
listeners, decentralized event dispatch and handling, and handy wrapper
classes for almost all SDL types.
This release adds partial support for libSDL_image (by defining a preprocessor
macro, see SDL++.hpp and surface.hpp for details) and a class for library
initialization and providing access to SDL errors and loading of shared
objects. The test suite is also expanding and one code example has been added.
Right now on my TODO list are:
- Adding public const& members like in Surface to other wrapper classes
- Converting boolean return code-based error handling to exception-based
- Completing support for libSDL_image.
- Adding support for other SDL-based libraries.
- Completing the documentation.
- RW_ops needs an overhaul so that clients can use virtual methods instead
of static methods.
- Porting to 1.3.
If somebody feels ambitious and adventurous enough to give sdl++ a try, please
let me now. I’d be happy to help you with any issues you run into. I also
welcome your patches.
Get v0.0.10 at http://www.chriseineke.com/sdl++/index.html or take a look at
the online documentation generated with Doxygen at
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----