I’m happy to announce that the free Nintendo Gameboy Advance
emulator BoyCott Advance/SDL was updated to version v0.2.8 R1
and is available for download.
Changes/Enhancements/Fixes include :
- Completely insync with BoyCott Advance v0.2.8;
- Incorperated the new sdlemu library;
- BoyCott Advance sdl-core is completely rewritten for use of the new sdlemu
- Many bugfixes and code enhancements (somewhat speedier);
- Optimized OpenGL and SDL rendering options;
- And many changes which are infact to many to note!;
Versions exist for BeOS R5, Linux i386 (RH7 with SDL 1.2.5 from source) and
WIN32/DirectX. Please e-mail me if the binary ditribution, especially Linux,
work on your system. Please e-mail me your system/platform/os.
You can grab a copy at http://sdlemu.ngemu.com/basdl.php
The core from the emulator itself is closedsource. However, other portions
importantly the SDL code) will be released shortly under the name : sdlemu
I hope that the SDL code will help other people
An announcement will soon be made available about the sdlemu library.
SDL-announce mailing list
SDL-announce at libsdl.org