SDL 1.2.11 has been released!
SDL 1.2.10 is a minor bugfix release.
- Dynamic X11 loading is only enabled with gcc 4 supporting -fvisibility=hidden. This fixes crashes related to symbol collisions, and allows building on Solaris and IRIX.
- Fixed building SDL with Xinerama disabled.
- Fixed DRI OpenGL library loading, using RTLD_GLOBAL in dlopen().
- Added pkgconfig configuration support.
- Setting SDL_GL_SWAP_CONTROL now works with Windows OpenGL.
- The Win32 window positioning code works properly for windows with menus.
- DirectSound audio quality has been improved on certain sound cards.
- Fixed 5.1 audio channel ordering on Windows and Mac OS X.
- Plugged a couple of minor memory leaks in the windib video driver.
- Fixed type collision with stdint.h when building with gcc on Win32.
- Fixed building with the Digital Mars Compiler on Win32.
Mac OS X Notes:
- The Quartz video driver supports 32x32 cursors on Mac OS X 10.3 and above.
-Sam Lantinga, Senior Software Engineer, Blizzard Entertainment_______________________________________________
SDL-announce mailing list
SDL-announce at libsdl.org