Now that 1.2.9 is released, I’ve started committing some of the new and
the less trivial patches that have been queueing up.
If you sent one of the following patches in, it’s in CVS, you don’t have
to maintain it seperately anymore. If I’ve committed an older version of
your patch, please send me a diff against the latest CVS and I’ll get it
It’s possible that things have been broken by any one of these patches.
If something doesn’t work or SDL flat out no longer compiles, please
report it here and someone will jump on the issue immediately.
I still have more to commit, and a few other patches I’ve (re)opened
discussion on the list about. If you feel strongly about something,
please do chime in.
Here’s what went into CVS tonight:
- Patch to allow MacOS X SDL to be built with Carbon, Cocoa, and X11
support at the same time and choose one with SDL_VIDEODRIVER like other
Unix systems do (thanks, Anders!)
- Patches to MacOS Classic and CodeWarrior support (thanks, Anders!)
- dlvsym detection patch in configure.in to fix ucLibc support (thanks,
- Endian detection fixes for Linux and superh, etc (thanks, Mike!)
- Fixed Commercial OSS on Solaris 10 (thanks, Shawn!)
- Altivec blitter for 555-to-8888 surfaces (thanks, uh, Me!)
- SDL_image: IPTC support fixes (thanks, Jeremy!)
- iPod Linux framebuffer support (thanks, Joshua!)