Okay, any more bug reports for 1.1.6?
Here’s the newest CVS snapshot:
- Allow SDL_VIDEO_INIT when built without thread support
- Cleaned up warnings in the test programs
- Fixed Win32 crash with SDL_OPENGLBLIT and GL functions
- Improved default MacOS millisecond time resolution
- Fixed X11 color allocation in non-hwpalette mode
- Fixed setting the palette on framebuffer console
- testpalette now has -gamma and -gammaramp options
Thanks to Yorick for his tireless efforts fixing his palette problems
while playing Starcraft.
-Sam Lantinga, Lead Programmer, Loki Entertainment Software