This is getting close to the final code for SDL 1.2.4
Please Please Please test this and give me feedback on any new problems or
remaining bugs! In particular, note that QueryPerformanceCounter() is no
longer used on Windows, due to reported problems on Windows 2000.
Changes since the last update:
- Applied John’s fixes for some international keys on Windows
- Disabled QueryPerformanceCounter() due to problems on Win2K
- Fixed Windows OpenGL mouse cursor/position mismatch bug
- MacOS audio locking has been implemented by Ryan Gordon
- The audio lock and unlock functions are part of the driver.
- Patrice partially fixed up GNU PThread support for Atari port
- More Atari fixes from Patrice
- Fixed XFree86 extension library support
- Added UNIX RDTSC code by Lompik (disabled by default)
- Lots of QNX fixes from Mike Gorchak
-Sam Lantinga, Software Engineer, Blizzard Entertainment