The latest SDL CVS snapshot is now available:
This CVS snapshot is an SDL 1.2.3 pre-release snapshot.
Please let me know if there are any problems - the last issues holding
back SDL 1.2.3 have been resolved as far as I know.
Here are the list of changes since the last announcement:
- Fixed building hermes objects with automake 1.5 (thanks winterlion)
- Fixed key repeat interactions with event filters (thanks Elmar!)
- Greatly simplified building MacOS X command line apps (thanks Max!)
- The ‘Analog 2-axis 4-button 1-hat FCS joystick’ is now recognized as having a hat under Linux.
- Improved QNX Photon driver event handling (thanks Julian!)
- Updated DirectFB backend for DirectFB version 0.9.7 (thanks Denis!)
- Use the DSBCAPS_STICKYFOCUS flag for DirectX audio
- Fail if set a video mode requesting GL and can’t get it
- Fixed shared library creation on QNX (thanks Luca!)
- Added platform independent OpenGL header - SDL_opengl.h
-Sam Lantinga, Software Engineer, Blizzard Entertainment