I had changed the soname for the SDL library so that apps linked with
the previous version would not link to the new SDL 1.1.5 library. In
this snapshot, I changed it back, since I didn’t want to break runtime
dynamic linking for the numerous apps that use the library and don’t
use SDL_SetClipping(). This means that on Linux the library name is
still libSDL-1.1.so.0, but applications that used SDL_SetClipping()
will fail to link with the new library.
As far as I know, this only affects older versions of Aleph/SDL, but
if there are other apps that used this function, please let me know.
The CVS snapshot of this code is at the usual place:
-Sam Lantinga, Lead Programmer, Loki Entertainment Software