Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays and a great New Year for all! :slight_smile:

-Sam Lantinga, Software Engineer, Blizzard Entertainment

Back at you… =) I was playing starcraft all morning btw with my little brother.

Sam Lantinga wrote:
Happy Holidays and a great New Year for all! :slight_smile:

-Sam Lantinga, Software Engineer, Blizzard Entertainment_______________________________________________
SDL mailing list
SDL at libsdl.org
http://www.libsdl.org/mailman/listinfo/sdl

To follow the path:
look to the master,
follow the master,
walk with the master,
see through the master,
become the master.


Do you Yahoo!?
New Yahoo! Photos - easier uploading and sharing

Merry X-Mass and a Happy New Year everyone.

-Dinand Vanvelzen> ----- Original Message -----

From: slouken@devolution.com (Sam Lantinga)
To:
Sent: Friday, December 26, 2003 8:03 AM
Subject: [SDL] Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays and a great New Year for all! :slight_smile:

-Sam Lantinga, Software Engineer, Blizzard Entertainment


SDL mailing list
SDL at libsdl.org
http://www.libsdl.org/mailman/listinfo/sdl

Happy Holidays everyone!

I’m mostly out of touch for the next week and a half, so if you have
something urgent for me or a bug report please send me private e-mail
or submit a bug to http://bugzilla.libsdl.org/

Happy New Yarr! :) -- -Sam Lantinga, Founder and President, Galaxy Gameworks LLC

Thanks Sam!

Happy holidays everyone from my side as well!–
Paulo

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 11:07 PM, Sam Lantinga wrote:

Happy Holidays everyone!

I’m mostly out of touch for the next week and a half, so if you have
something urgent for me or a bug report please send me private e-mail
or submit a bug to http://bugzilla.libsdl.org/


Happy New Yarr! :slight_smile:

   -Sam Lantinga, Founder and President, Galaxy Gameworks LLC

SDL mailing list
SDL at lists.libsdl.org
http://lists.libsdl.org/listinfo.cgi/sdl-libsdl.org

Happy Holidays and have a great new year! :)–
? ? -Sam Lantinga, Founder and President, Galaxy Gameworks LLC

Thank you very much, you too. :slight_smile:

David.On 25/12/2010 08:10, Sam Lantinga wrote:

Happy Holidays and have a great new year! :slight_smile:

Have a great holiday and a wonderful new year!

Cheers!
–Sam

Merry Christmas Sam, Ryan, and everyone on the list!On Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 11:52 PM, Sam Lantinga wrote:

Have a great holiday and a wonderful new year!

Cheers!
–Sam


SDL mailing list
SDL at lists.libsdl.org
http://lists.libsdl.org/listinfo.cgi/sdl-libsdl.org

SDL_MerryChristmas();
Error: undefined reference to SDL_MerryChristmas

The linker hates holidays :confused: Anyway, merry christmas I guess!

2012/12/26, Alex Barry <alex.barry at gmail.com>:> Merry Christmas Sam, Ryan, and everyone on the list!

On Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 11:52 PM, Sam Lantinga wrote:

Have a great holiday and a wonderful new year!

Cheers!
–Sam


SDL mailing list
SDL at lists.libsdl.org
http://lists.libsdl.org/listinfo.cgi/sdl-libsdl.org

2012/12/26 Sam Lantinga

Have a great holiday and a wonderful new year!

Cheers!
–Sam

You too Sam, thanks for the great work you and Ryan do!–
Gabriel.

SDL-announce)"
Message-ID:

Content-Type: text/plain; charset=“iso-8859-1”

Have a great holiday and a wonderful new year!

Cheers!
–Sam

Merry Christmas, everyone!> Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 20:52:46 -0800

From: Sam Lantinga
To: "A list for developers using the SDL library. (includes
Subject: [SDL] Happy Holidays!