Logitech g920

Hello, I try to use the steering wheel and pedals. When there is usb connection I see 4 axes and 18 buttons, sdl init returns an empty error, then I plug the power cable and I see no error, but 0 axes and 0 buttons. The wheel is blocked, I have no idea how to unblock it by sdl. Maybe I need to use sdl2? Or is there no solution for such problem by sdl?

I downloaded the last version of sdl2 and now I can read the axes state. But the wheel is blocked so far. I try to use testhaptic.c file from example. The library say there are 3 haptic devices, but 0 device cannot be opened, and 1 abd 2 device cannot be cofigured for sin effect (but this effect is in supported list from function HapticPrintSupported())…

… I have a partial answer to my question. When I installed the Windows 10 SDK (it contains the directx sdk), my wheel started creating forced feedback effects. But I can’t figure out how it works because I know that Directx 12 is already installed in Windows 10. And I do not know why I get an error message after every sdl command, and these commands somehow do their job…