From: Ney Andr> ? de Mello Zunino[SMTP:zunino at unu.edu]
Reply To: sdl at libsdl.org
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2001 8:16 PM
To: SDL Mailing List
Subject: [SDL] Newsgroup?

Hello.

Are there any plans for having a newsgroup dedicated to SDL? I, for one,
find that form more attractive than mailing lists. Case there already is
such a group, I would be glad if someone could point me to it.

Thanks,

Ney Andr? de Mello Zunino
Media and Technology Laboratory
Campus Computing Centre
United Nations University

SDL mailing list
SDL at libsdl.org

Michael Rich wrote:

last I knew there was a newgroup at… news:\news.lokigames.com

It looks like all the mailing list feeds into it also.

Right you are! Thanks for the tip! I am already posting this through the
newsgroup account :slight_smile:

Cheers,–
Ney Andr? de Mello Zunino