Recompile of SDL_mixer from CVS source

Hi,

I have been trying to ‘fix’ what I found to be a previous reported bug (the bug where there an audible break in looping ogg files) with SDL_mixer by recompiling it under Visual C++ 7.0 and have run into a snag. I haven’t able to figure out how to fix it yet but I am pretty sure it is a compiler option that I need to do.

This is the build output:
c:\work\SDL\SDL_mixer\mikmod\mikmod_internals.h(90) : warning C4003: not enough actual parameters for macro '_mm_malloc’
c:\work\SDL\SDL_mixer\mikmod\mikmod_internals.h(90) : error C2059: syntax error : ','
c:\work\SDL\SDL_mixer\mikmod\mikmod_internals.h(90) : warning C4028: formal parameter 2 different from declaration
c:\work\SDL\SDL_mixer\mikmod\mikmod_internals.h(90) : warning C4273: ‘_aligned_malloc’ : inconsistent dll linkage
c:\work\SDL\SDL_mixer\mikmod\mikmod_internals.h(92) : warning C4005: ‘_mm_free’ : macro redefinition
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Vc7\include\malloc.h(117) : see previous definition of ‘_mm_free’

It pretty clear that Vc7 has its own _mm_malloc with 2 parameters but for the life of me I can’t figure out how to force it to ignor the Vc7 malloc. After plowing through the compiler configuration I gave up, and was wondering if anybody has/is going to fix this?

All the source are latest from CVS to date. Of course a nicer thing to have is somebody to release another set of pre-compiled binaries cause I’m sooo…lazy…

Terence