SDL 1.3 Mac fullscreen

Hi,

I’ve written a very simple test program with a ball bouncing.
I used the same technic as in the ‘testspriteminial’ test.
(No VideoInit() call, no Renderer created).

Although ‘testspriteminimal’ works fine in fullscreen mode, mine
produces strange tearing, and more the video seems almost corrupted
whereas it is perfectly OK in window mode. I tried creating a renderer
and many different options without success (ex: SDL_RENDERER_SINGLEBUFFER).

Another note, ‘testsprite2’ produces the same corrupted video in fullscreen mode.

By the way, I don’t see a significant speed up comparing with the SDL 1.2 test sprite.
I checked the name of the default renderer and it is “opengl”.

Thanks,
Julien