SDL Events + IBAction

Hey I’ve been trying to get SDL to work work with IBAction callbacks. Im using the SDL template that was included in the SDL package. I’m also running my app SDL_iPhoneSetAnimationCallback(window, 1, ShowFrame, 0); since I’m running game centre with it. I created a new xib view and class and I have it showing on top of my SDL main view (using the xib view for settings figure the buttons and sliders would be nice feature). The problem is that when I link the button to a IBAction callback then launch the app and press the button it crashes and give me EXC_BAD_ACCESS error. Any idea how to get this to work together?

Thanks

Got it working now ends up I was releasing the ViewController so it was giving me a memory error found it using the Instrument tool pretty handy

stevo5800 wrote:> Hey I’ve been trying to get SDL to work work with IBAction callbacks. Im using the SDL template that was included in the SDL package. I’m also running my app SDL_iPhoneSetAnimationCallback(window, 1, ShowFrame, 0); since I’m running game centre with it. I created a new xib view and class and I have it showing on top of my SDL main view (using the xib view for settings figure the buttons and sliders would be nice feature). The problem is that when I link the button to a IBAction callback then launch the app and press the button it crashes and give me EXC_BAD_ACCESS error. Any idea how to get this to work together?

Thanks