As usual, there are lots of great new projects using SDL!
New on the SDL website:
- Abombniball, a mindbending puzzler remake by Martin Donlon, has been added
to the games page.
- A Euphoria language wrapper for SDL by Russell Davis is now available.
- Leaper, a remake of the classic C64 version of Leaper by Zabur, has been
added to the games page
- The GEKx Engine, a quake-like engine with extra utility functions, has
been added to the libraries page.
The most recent Loki ports have been added to the SDL games page,
including: Unreal Tournament, Kohan: Immortal Sovereigns, Tribes II,
Rune, and Heavy Metal: F.A.K.K.2
Marbles, a marble arcade game similar to Atomix, has been added to the
- Antonio Vargas has put together a set of SDL bindings for the Ada
- Unicorn, an arcade-style space shooter by Dvoid, has been added to the
- PipeNightDreams, a game by Dvoid, similar to the classic PipeMania,
has been added to the games page.
-Sam Lantinga, Lead Programmer, Loki Entertainment Software