That was a fast week, there’s already lots of new stuff on the SDL website:
- ScummVM, a LucasArts© SCUMM game interpreter, has been added to the
applications page. ScummVM was recently featured on Slashdot.
- C-S-Q - a cartoon style arcade-action game of squash, has been added to
the games page.
- Wings 3D, a 3D modeling application using Erlang, has been added to the
- ESDL, a binding for SDL and OpenGL to the Erlang language, has been added
to the language bindings page.
- A set of OpenGL tutorials by Marius, covering setting up SDL and OpenGL,
Quake 2 models, and various OpenGL graphics topics, have been added to
the tutorials page.
- Super Tux, a run-and-jump game similar to “Super Mario Bros” has been
added to the games page.
- SDLucid, a C++ library wrapping and extending SDL, has been added to the
- GFX with SDL, a set of tutorials covering using SDL with Dev-C++ and
introducing SDL graphics, have been added to the tutorials page.
- Roger’s SDL Tutorials, covering SDL_mixer and SDL_RWops, have been added
to the tutorials page.
- Terrain Voyager Engine, a general multi-platform terrain engine, has been
added to the libraries page.
- Backslash N, a BeOS demo from the Swedish Demoparty Midwinter, has been
added to the demos page.
-Sam Lantinga, Software Engineer, Blizzard Entertainment_______________________________________________
SDL-announce mailing list
SDL-announce at libsdl.org