SDL_PushEvent Doc Bug?

Hello,

Whilst trying SDL_PushEvent in SDL 1.2.6 I found
I always get 0 returned, which according to this
comment in SDL_Event.h…

/* Add an event to the event queue.
This function returns 0 if the event queue was full, or -1
if there was some other error. Returns 1 on success.
*/

… means the queue is full. But looking at the code for
SDL_PushEvent it seems 0 is the normal (successful) return
value. Dunno if I’ve misunderstood something or if this is a
bug in the code or a bug in the comment.

Actually the SDL HTML documentation says…
"Returns 0 on success or -1 if the event couldn’t be pushed"
which does seem to be consistent with the code.

Regards–
Adrian Hey

Hello,

Whilst trying SDL_PushEvent in SDL 1.2.6 I found
I always get 0 returned, which according to this
comment in SDL_Event.h…

/* Add an event to the event queue.
This function returns 0 if the event queue was full, or -1
if there was some other error. Returns 1 on success.
*/

Yep, the header is incorrect. Fixed.

Thanks!
-Sam Lantinga, Software Engineer, Blizzard Entertainment