SDL2_net-2.0.1.dmg architecture?

I’m incorporating SDL2_net in my (32-bit) project and everything has worked smoothly until coming to the Mac OS-X build. I’ve added the framework from SDL2_net-2.0.1.dmg to my Xcode project but it is complaining that it is the wrong architecture. The SDL2_net web page describes it as being Intel 10.5+ but I’m beginning to wonder whether, like recent builds of SDL2 and SDL2_ttf, it’s actually a 64-bit framework rather than a ‘universal binary’.

If that’s the case I’m screwed because I don’t have a new enough Mac to build a 32-bit framework from scratch (running an ancient version of Xcode on Snow Leopard), and unlike SDL2_ttf I can’t simply revert to an older build because there isn’t one! Any suggestions?

Richard.

Google found me a SDL2_net-2.0.0.dmg which is 32-bit compatible, so I’m off the hook for the moment. Fortunately the only change from 2.0.0 to 2.0.1 appears to be Windows-specific, and in any case I can’t find any reference to the function SDLNet_GetLocalAddresses concerned; where is that documented?