Setting up SDL

What have i done wrong?
I’m using Dev-C++, and when i compile a SDL sample from the “test” directory.

The compile log gives me this:

Compiler: Default compiler
Building Makefile: “C:\Users\Skfs\Desktop\Projekt\Makefile.win"
Executing make…
make.exe -f “C:\Users\Skfs\Desktop\Projekt\Makefile.win” all
g++.exe -D__DEBUG__ -c Untitled2.cpp -o Untitled2.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/include” -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2/backward" -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2/mingw32" -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2" -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include" -I"C:/Users/Skfs/Desktop/Projekt/SDL-devel-1.2.14-mingw32/SDL-1.2.14/include" -g3

g++.exe -D__DEBUG__ Untitled2.o -o “Project3.exe” -L"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib" -L"C:/Users/Skfs/Desktop/Projekt/SDL-devel-1.2.14-mingw32/SDL-1.2.14/lib" -mwindows -lmingw32 -lSDLmain -lSDL -g3

C:/Users/Skfs/Desktop/Projekt/SDL-devel-1.2.14-mingw32/SDL-1.2.14/lib/libSDLmain.a(SDL_win32_main.o)(.text+0x627): In function console_main': /Users/hercules/trunk/SDL-1.2/./src/main/win32/SDL_win32_main.c:315: undefined reference toSDL_main’
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

make.exe: *** [Project3.exe] Error 1

Execution terminated

And it shows “Total Errors: 2” when compiled.
I used the http://lazyfoo.net/SDL_tutorials/lesson01/windows/devcpp/index.php to set up my dev-c++

Best regards Simon

/Users/hercules/trunk/SDL-1.2/./src/main/win32/SDL_win32_main.c:315: undefined reference to `SDL_main’

Did you include the SDLmain.lib file from the /lib directory?

And make sure SDL.dll is in the same directory as the executable or in C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32.