[Solved]Assertion failure at SDL_Renderer_REAL - renderer &&renderer->magic==&renderer_magic

So I am very new to programming and am just starting trying to follow a tutorial on a game using SDL but just as I do SDL_Init(SDL_INIT_EVERYTHING) the program crashes with the following error: Assertion failure at SDL_Renderer_REAL path- renderer &&renderer->magic==&renderer_magic
I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could help me (I followed everything in the tutorial without a single change and i still have this error)

Hello and welcome to the forum!

I’m afraid it’s very hard helping you with the problem, without looking at your code. Please edit your post and paste the code in. Remember to surround your code in code tags so it’s easy to read it. To surround your code in code tags, highlight your code and press the </> button in the text formatting-menu.

If you did it properly, it should look like this:

int main()
{

}

Sorry for not posting the code but it was a silly problem with the way I had setup the files so i just had to setup SDL again!
Thanks anyway

I would appreciate knowing what you changed, as I have the identical symptom. I set up the files by following the instructions here.