Milan Babuskov wrote:
I just finished first playable version of my game. I have made both
Windows and Linux binaries, and there is something strange. The Linux
version works great, but in Windows the sound effects lag a little.
I’m using SDL_mixer to play music and sound, but it seems like to
problem is in SDL itself. I’m using sdl.dll which I built myself with
cygwin. I also tried .dll file from website (the one compiled with VC),
and with it the sound effects work at right time.
I found the solution. When I stripped the Cygwin .dll files, everything
started to work ok. I guess all that debugging stuff was just in the way.–