Windows Vista (AMD64) - mingw compiling errors (SVN checkout)

Aside for missing SDL_Revision.h (included by SDL_config.h.default) and missing the definition SDL_REVISION in SDL.c, which were easy fixes, I’m getting errors in mmintrin.h:
C:/Program Files (x86)/CodeBlocks/MinGW/bin/…/lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.5/include/mmintrin.h: In function `_mm_packs_pi16’:

Many more of the same error occur in the file. All the errors seem to be related to calls to “_builtin_ia32" functions. Changing to "_builtin_ia64” and “_builtin_amd64*” did not fix those errors.

Assistance would be nice.

Okay, so I’ve managed to get it to compile with few changes by removing a few definitions (MMX, 3dNOW, SSE, SSE2) and adding ddraw, dinput, gdi32, and ole32 to linker dependencies. (gdi32 may not be necessary, but I added it out of habit)

However, using the DirectX developer kit provided at /extras/win32, the dwStartDelay member of the DIEFFECT structure does not exist.
My response was to simply comment these lines, and I’m wondering if/how that will affect the library’s behavior,
and whether or not it would be alright to simply add that member in the headers since MSDN* claims it should’ve been there since DirectX 7.0 anyway.

*- http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb219645(VS.85).aspx

Okay, so I’ve managed to get it to compile with few changes by removing a few definitions (MMX, 3dNOW, SSE, SSE2) and adding ddraw, dinput, gdi32, and ole32 to linker dependencies. (gdi32 may not be necessary, but I added it out of habit)

However, using the DirectX developer kit provided at /extras/win32, the dwStartDelay member of the DIEFFECT structure does not exist.
My response was to simply comment these lines, and I’m wondering if/how that will affect the library’s behavior,
and whether or not it would be alright to simply add that member in the headers since MSDN* claims it should’ve been there since DirectX 7.0 anyway.

Or you can just compile with --disable-haptic. The headers included with mingw32 are too old.

See ya!
-Sam Lantinga, Founder and President, Galaxy Gameworks LLC