Thanks to all the people who contributed code and feedback, SDL 2.0.20 is now available!
This is largely a bugfix release, with the following changes:
- SDL_RenderGeometryRaw() takes a pointer to SDL_Color, not int. You can cast color data in SDL_PIXELFORMAT_RGBA32 format (SDL_PIXELFORMAT_ABGR8888 on little endian systems) for this parameter.
- Improved accuracy of horizontal and vertical line drawing when using OpenGL or OpenGLES
- Added the hint SDL_HINT_RENDER_LINE_METHOD to control the method of line drawing used, to select speed, correctness, and compatibility.
- Fixed size of custom cursors
- Fixed hotplug controller detection, broken in 2.0.18