Version 0.3.6 of Crimson Fields has been released.
- fixed password protection in campaigns
- fixed unit export order in CoMET
- added support for Windows CE (crimson only)
- current resolution shows up in video options, duplicates do not
- improved tactical map for small displays and large maps
Crimson Fields is a tactical war game in the tradition of Battle Isle.
The outcome of the war lies in your hands. You decide which units are
sent to the front lines, and when to unleash the reserves. Your mission
objectives range from defending strategically vital locations to simply
destroying all enemy forces in the area. Protect supply convoys or raid
enemy facilities to uncover technological secrets or fill your storage
bays so you can repair damaged units or build new ones in your own
factories. Lead your troops to victory!
You can pit yourself against another human player either in hot-seat mode
in front of the same machine or via e-mail, or against the computer.
Crimson Fields runs on Linux, *BSD, MacOS X, BeOS, Solaris, Windows, and
probably a few others.
The project has recently moved to its new home here:
SDL-announce mailing list
SDL-announce at libsdl.org