SDL_mixer 1.2.6 is now available!
Changes since the last release:
- Added support for using the system version of libmikmod
- Added SDL_RWops support for reading Ogg Vorbis files
- Added 4 and 6 channel surround sound output support
- Added support for RMID format MIDI files
- Improved timidity support (reverb, chorus, Roland & Yamaha sysex dumps, etc.)
- Updated libtool support for new mingw32 DLL build process
- Patch from Steven Fuller to fix positioning effect on bigendian systems.
- Fixed bug with MIDI volume in native Windows playback
- Added SDL_RWops support for reading MOD files
- Added .la files to the development RPM, fixing RPM build on RedHat 8
-Sam Lantinga, Software Engineer, Blizzard Entertainment_______________________________________________
SDL-announce mailing list
SDL-announce at libsdl.org