A bunch of fixes are in the latest CVS snapshot:
- Not being able to set audio frags is no longer fatal
- Added support for multiple timers (thanks Stephane Peter)
- Copy blits optimized using inline assembly on x86 Linux
- Copy blit can now handle overlapping blits
- Fixed GL direct rendering on Utah GLX (thanks John Fulmer)
- Re-enabled X11 backing-store - doesn’t affect speed.
Please test the audio code to make sure it’s not broken.
-Sam Lantinga (slouken at devolution.com)
Lead Programmer, Loki Entertainment Software–
“Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature”
– Rich Kulawiec