The latest CVS snapshot is now available:
If there’s anything missing or broken, please let me know!
I plan to release SDL 1.2.3 next week.
Here are the latest changes:
- SDL will now build on Windows without audio support
- Added Max’s patches to build MacOS X apps on command line
- Added support for DirectFB video on Linux (thanks Denis!)
- Fixed Solaris nitpicks (thanks Mattias!)
- Fixed joystick initialization on Windows (thanks Vitaliy!)
- Fixed mouse wheel motion position on Windows
- An expose event is now sent when using XVideo output
- Fixed setting the X11 title bar before window is mapped
-Sam Lantinga, Software Engineer, Blizzard Entertainment