Displaying Multiple lines of text on the screen

Hi,

I need to display multiple lines of text in the given rectangular Area on the screen.I am using SDL_ttf library.The text information with "newline" delimiter  is not displayed properly by the TTF_RenderText_Shaded() .

Now i am calculating the size of the text which fits in a given portion using TTF_SizeText(), Storing the text data and displaying each line using  TTF_RenderText_Shaded().The same process i am doing repeatedly for getting multiple line display.

Is there any more fast and reliable way for displaying multiple lines of text on the specified rectangular area.Any sample code will be of great help.

Best Regards
Krishnan V R
Email: @Krishnan_VR

Hi,

I need to display multiple lines of text in the given rectangular Area on the screen.I am using SDL_ttf library.The text information with "newline" delimiter  is not displayed properly by the TTF_RenderText_Shaded() .

Now i am calculating the size of the text which fits in a given portion using TTF_SizeText(), Storing the text data and displaying each line using  TTF_RenderText_Shaded().The same process i am doing repeatedly for getting multiple line display.

Is there any more fast and reliable way for displaying multiple lines of text on the specified rectangular area.Any sample code will be of great help.

Best Regards
Krishnan V R

Hi,

I am sorry for sending this mail again.

Best Regards
Krishnan V R