How to use SDL to access GUI display in linux with xen hypervisor

Hi,

Thanks!

I have ported xen hypervisor on raspberry pi4B. A xen-minimal-image is ported as host machine & custom wayland GUI image is ported as guest. I have configured guest machine with SDL but while try to boot up image with SDL configurations it’s throwing below errors:

root@raspberrypi4-64:~# xl create -c guest1.cfg
Parsing config from guest1.cfg
Invalid parameter `type’.
libxl: error: libxl_exec.c:117:libxl_report_child_exitstatus: /etc/xen/scripts/block add [742] exited with error status 1
libxl: error: libxl_device.c:1265:device_hotplug_child_death_cb: script: losetup /dev/loop0 /home/root/xen-guest-image-minimal-raspberrypi4-64.ext3 failed
libxl: error: libxl_create.c:1643:domcreate_launch_dm: Domain 1:unable to add disk devices
libxl: error: libxl_exec.c:117:libxl_report_child_exitstatus: /etc/xen/scripts/block remove [793] exited with error status 1
libxl: error: libxl_device.c:1265:device_hotplug_child_death_cb: script: /etc/xen/scripts/block failed; error detected.
libxl: error: libxl_domain.c:1183:libxl__destroy_domid: Domain 1:Non-existant domain
libxl: error: libxl_domain.c:1137:domain_destroy_callback: Domain 1:Unable to destroy guest
libxl: error: libxl_domain.c:1064:domain_destroy_cb: Domain 1:Destruction of domain failed

Without SDL configuration guest machine boots up successfully.

Attaching the link i used for reference:

Any Input on these errors or the steps need to be followed to access display?

Regards,
Vipul Kumar