Issues porting game to Android on Linux

Hello,

I’ve been trying to port a test app to Android for many hours. First i followed this guide, and succeed in a SDL only project. But then, I needed to port another simple program which uses SDL_image as well, and it was impossible. Then I used this other guide, but now the error seems to be from a NDK header file. I have a fresh installed NDK from the SDK manager of Android Studio (I’m using the GUI, but cmdline gradle doesn’t work neither).

This is my directory structure: pastebin(dot)com/33vbCyZr

This is my app/jni/src/Android.mk:

LOCAL_PATH := $(call my-dir)

include $(CLEAR_VARS)

LOCAL_MODULE := main

SDL_PATH := ../SDL
SDL_IMAGE_PATH := ../SDL_image
SRC_PATH := ../../../../../

LOCAL_CPPFLAGS := -std=c++17 -frtti -O3 -DNDEBUG

LOCAL_C_INCLUDES := \
  $(LOCAL_PATH)/$(SRC_PATH)/include \
  $(LOCAL_PATH)/$(SDL_PATH)/include \
  $(LOCAL_PATH)/$(SDL_IMAGE_PATH)/include \

LOCAL_SRC_FILES := \
  $(wildcard $(SRC_PATH)/src/*.cpp) \
  $(wildcard $(SRC_PATH)/src/*/*.cpp) \
  $(wildcard $(SRC_PATH)/src/*/*/*.cpp)

LOCAL_SHARED_LIBRARIES := SDL2 SDL2_image

LOCAL_LDLIBS := -lGLESv1_CM -lGLESv2 -llog

include $(BUILD_SHARED_LIBRARY)

And this is the error that occurrs (I’ve checked I have the latest version of every library/tool):

In file included from /home/mxtappz/imagetest/imagetest/app/jni/SDL2_image/src/IMG.c:24:
In file included from /home/mxtappz/imagetest/imagetest/app/jni/SDL2_image/include/SDL_image.h:32:
In file included from /home/mxtappz/imagetest/imagetest/app/jni/SDL2_image/include/SDL.h:38:
In file included from /home/mxtappz/imagetest/imagetest/app/jni/SDL2_image/include/SDL_cpuinfo.h:111:
In file included from /home/mxtappz/Android/Sdk/ndk/21.4.7075529/toolchains/llvm/prebuilt/linux-x86_64/lib64/clang/9.0.9/include/immintrin.h:14:
/home/mxtappz/Android/Sdk/ndk/21.4.7075529/toolchains/llvm/prebuilt/linux-x86_64/lib64/clang/9.0.9/include/mmintrin.h:50:12: error: invalid conversion between vector type '__m64' (vector of 1 'long long' value) and integer type 'int' of different size
    return (__m64)__builtin_ia32_vec_init_v2si(__i, 0);
           ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What can I do? Thanks in advanced.