Kyra 1.6.4 has been released at http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/kyra.
New in 1.6:
- Pixel perfect collision detection
- Autotool (configure) support for *nix systems
- Easier build and .dsw file for Windows
- Automatic generation of isometric tiles
- Improved performance
- Encoding of user defined data into the sprite engine’s data files
- Bug fixes
Kyra is a simple, fully featured, industrial strength Sprite engine written
in C++. It is built on top of SDL and has been tested on Windows, Linux,
and FreeBSD. It is provided as open source software under the GPL.
SDL-announce mailing list
SDL-announce at libsdl.org