I’m having that problem too. I didn’t have time yet to find out the
reason and how to fix it.
OK, I have found the fix:
In SDL-devel.post_install and .post_upgrade, on line 16 and 17, change
"exec" to “-exec”. This makes it work for me on 10.3.3.
The permissions on the html docs are still messed up, so you might want to
extend it to the whole installation directory: “find $ROOT …” instead of
"find $ROOT/SDL.framework …". I didn’t test this however.
Actually, getting the permissions right should be possible without such
post-install hacking by having the right permissions in the archive and/or
BOM - at least according to the documentation about the 10.3 installer,
but I don’t know about backwards compatibility.