MacOS SDL2_ttf CodeSign error

Hello, I’m trying to embed SDL2_ttf framework to my project using Xcode, but I keep getting errors about CodeSign:

CodeSign /Users/yot/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/pong-evifzqkedajlnqfraybahtienmit/Build/Products/Debug/pong.app/Contents/Frameworks/SDL2_ttf.framework/Versions/A (in target 'pong' from project 'pong')
    cd /Users/yot/Code/C++/pong
    export CODESIGN_ALLOCATE\=/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/codesign_allocate

Signing Identity:     "-"

/usr/bin/codesign --force --sign - -o runtime --timestamp\=none --preserve-metadata\=identifier,entitlements,flags /Users/yot/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/pong-evifzqkedajlnqfraybahtienmit/Build/Products/Debug/pong.app/Contents/Frameworks/SDL2_ttf.framework/Versions/A

/Users/yot/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/pong-evifzqkedajlnqfraybahtienmit/Build/Products/Debug/pong.app/Contents/Frameworks/SDL2_ttf.framework/Versions/A: code object is not signed at all
In subcomponent: /Users/yot/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/pong-evifzqkedajlnqfraybahtienmit/Build/Products/Debug/pong.app/Contents/Frameworks/SDL2_ttf.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/FreeType.framework
Command CodeSign failed with a nonzero exit code

It’s been 2 days and I still can’t figure out how to fix this, I’m a bit desperate ngl.

EDIT: if I do not embed the 4 frameworks (mixer, image, ttf, SDL2) I get Cannot open "SDL2_ttf.framework" because the developer cannot be verified.

EDIT 2: keep in mind that I can run my game by executing the c++ executable, what I’m trying to do is embeding SDL2 to my app so users don’t have to install SDL2.