Should this function free the surface passed in, if successful?
- Converts a surface from one pixel format to another, and maps the surface
- to the specified format so that SDL_BlitSurface() can accelerate the blit
- or perform straight memory copies.*
- If this function fails, it returns NULL and the given surface must be
- freed. Otherwise the new surface can be used in place of the old one.
SDL_DEFUN(SDL_Surface *, SDL_ConvertSurface,
(SDL_Surface *src, SDL_PixelFormat *fmt))
Should this function use colorkeying instead of a mask?
- Sets the icon for the display window.
- This function must be called before the first call to SDL_SetVideoMode().
- It takes an icon surface, and a mask in MSB format.
SDL_DEFUN(void, SDL_WM_SetIcon, (SDL_Surface *icon, Uint8 *mask))
What do you think?
-Sam Lantinga (slouken at devolution.com)