Bonjour Fellow Coders,
I have a problem with SDL in Windows. I have written a small app which
loads a model of a craft alongwith textures. I am programming in VC++ 6.0
in Win XP platform. Now as directed i have set the options to a
Multithreaded DLL. Now the real problem is : When i run the Debug
configuration of the app, it works just fine but as soon as i change to
the Release Config a ‘Segmentation Fault’ is being reported. I figured it
out that the problem is due to file reading a ‘.tga’ file in binary
format. Is there some problem with File I/O with SDL. For rendering i am
using the OpenGL API.
Thank you in advance for your patience n support.