SDL_ShowCursor(0) not hiding cursor on a fullscreen window in windows

Hi all, I’ve been banging my head against this for a bit and I can’t figure it out. I’m using SDL 2.0.7, using the prebuilt binaries. I’m running Windows 10.

If I hide the cursor and it’s windowed or borderless, the cursor gets hidden just fine. In fullscreen, the cursor shows over the window.

Code looks something like this:

SDL_GL_SetAttribute(SDL_GL_CONTEXT_FLAGS, 0);
  SDL_GL_SetAttribute(SDL_GL_CONTEXT_PROFILE_MASK, SDL_GL_CONTEXT_PROFILE_COMPATIBILITY);
  SDL_GL_SetAttribute(SDL_GL_DOUBLEBUFFER, 1);
  SDL_GL_SetAttribute(SDL_GL_DEPTH_SIZE, 0);
  SDL_GL_SetAttribute(SDL_GL_FRAMEBUFFER_SRGB_CAPABLE, 1);
  SDL_GL_SetAttribute(SDL_GL_CONTEXT_MAJOR_VERSION, 3);
  SDL_GL_SetAttribute(SDL_GL_CONTEXT_MINOR_VERSION, 3);
  SDL_GL_SetAttribute(SDL_GL_ACCELERATED_VISUAL, 1);

Uint32 flags = SDL_WINDOW_OPENGL | SDL_WINDOW_HIDDEN | SDL_WINDOW_MOUSE_FOCUS | SDL_WINDOW_INPUT_FOCUS | SDL_WINDOW_FULLSCREEN;  //substitute fullscreen to borderless, everything works.

auto out = new Window;  //my internal window object...
  out->window = SDL_CreateWindow(config.title, 0, 0, config.szX, config.szY, flags);
//... etc.

I set the display mode after this and then show the window. I have to hide the window before setting the display mode because if I don’t it seems there’s a bug and the drawable area doesn’t update properly. Taking out all the code messing with display modes doesn’t fix this SDL_ShowCursor issue though.

Anything I’m missing? I’m at a total loss.

Quick Edit: Looks like this is also happening in versions 2.0.6 and 2.0.5. Is there some restriction to when you’re supposed to call it in fullscreen or something?

Okay, this was my mistake. Turns out I had turned on the option in IMGUI to draw the cursor for you. Sheesh.