Sdlwindowid hack

Hello!
I am developing an application using SDL to display up the video in the openh323 endpoint. i have got a gui for an endpoint in which i have a picture control where i want to display the video , when i place a call i get a video separately in an another window which is made by sdl itself to display, if i give the handle of my picture control to the sdl it displays the video there but as soon as i end the call it dies in the WinMessage function for WM_PAINT message and displays “illegal memory reference”.
Can any body help me in the problem i am facing.

Regards
Anupam

Hello!
I am developing an application using SDL to display up the video in the openh323 endpoint. i have got a gui for an endpoint in which i have a picture control where i want to display the video , when i place a call i get a video separately in an another window which is made by sdl itself to display, if i give the handle of my picture control to the sdl it displays the video there but as soon as i end the call it dies in the WinMessage function for WM_PAINT message and displays “illegal memory reference”.

Try running it under a debugger and find out exactly what call is crashing.

See ya,
-Sam Lantinga, Software Engineer, Blizzard Entertainment