Too strange the iOS, Xcode and SDL2 cominbation

I worked ok for 1 week using a setting following closely Lazy site on mobile iOS. All Ok (except the SDL latest release does not work and have to use .2 not .3). I have an app that can do touch and simulation …

I tried to repeat that for another project, for 2 days no luck.

The final situation is funny in a sense I gave up and tried to do whatever the Xcode asked me to do. As “SDL.h” is not ok (it has to be “SDL2/SDL.h”), the SDL image complainted it cannot proceed as it use “SDL.h”. Hence, I just keep on modifying all code it used. Up to the point – the funny part – if you add “SDL2/close_code.h” it will not complaint unlike “close_code.h” which it cannot find. But Xcode will then say it cannot find “…SDL_image-release-2.8.2/include/SDL_image.h:2195:10 ‘SDL2/SDL2/close_code.h’ file not found”. Hence even that desprate measure does not work.

Into my 3rd day and … should I give up SDL … still got 1 app seems working ok.

Even the last working project failed as well. See whether I can revert back to my own Github version.

After revert back it work and I can also change the main and start a new main; … Hence, copy and restart all from that point onwards. That also meant unless I can understand why I have a kind of “royal bloodline” to preserve. It is just too strange or crazy. But I cannot afford to suddenly this SDL thing die on me. Crazy day.